Sports Day Dates 2023
We are so pleased that we are once again in a position to be able to host a school sports day this term! This year’s event will take place on different days for different year groups:
Please can we ask that your child(ren) attend school in their school P.E. kit on this day and that they bring a water bottle? Please also ensure that your child is wearing sun cream and brings a cap. This is an exciting time for children, families and staff. So that the event runs smoothly and safely, please adhere to the procedures below:
- Please DO NOT film or take photographs during the events. You will be given time at the end of the events to take a photo of your child only before they return to their class.
- Please DO NOT share any photographs of children who are not your own. Please try to ensure that you don’t capture the image of any other children in the background. If you accidentally capture another child’s image in the background, please delete the image. Many children do not have permission to have their photographs taken.
- Seating for spectators will be on the side of the running track which faces the fencing around our school field. Please only sit in this area and refrain from walking across the track.
- Please only attend your child(ren’s) sports day. This is to minimise numbers and ensure everyone can see their child.
- To ensure their safety, our children have been asked not to cross the track to see family members. Please do not encourage your child(ren) to cross the track.
- Younger siblings/ family members are welcome however please ensure children in your care are supervised at all times.
- At the end of the event, all children will be taken back to their classrooms. Once all children have left the field, a member of school staff will inform spectators to make their way off site.
Finally, we do not foresee a reason we would need to cancel our sports day. However, should we need to reschedule this event for any reason, we will endeavour to find an alternative date. Any announcements regarding cancellation (due to adverse weather etc) will be made via our school facebook page.
We appreciate your support with this and look forward to seeing you.